Phone: (214) 217-7723
As a graduate finance student I GFMC Officer at the Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas, from December 2020 through May 2022, Rose participated in a variety of programs including:
- Graduate Finance Management Council – Lead Event Coordinator – May 2021- May 2022
- UTD Seed Fund – Venture Capital Analyst – January 2021- May 2021
- Moonshots Capital – Venture Fellow – May 2021- August 2021
- UTD Finance Lab – Graduate Teaching Assistant – December 2020 – May 2021
- Skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Tableau, R, SQL
Rose initially joined Allegiance Capital as an intern in 2021. Upon graduation, Rose was promoted to the position of Analyst and is currently working to support our team on their transactions. Over the last two years, Rose has focused on developing her financial skills through her studies and student activities to build her corporate finance knowledge including financial accounting, financial statements analysis, financial modeling for valuation, and derivative markets. Rose not only brings her skills to the position, and with her willingness to learn, is proving to be a real asset to our senior banking team.
Rose obtained her Master of Science in Financial Mathematics from the University of Texas at the Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia University in Chicago where she majored in Human Resources. In her spare time, Rose enjoys dancing – ballet, classical Chinese, and folk dancing. Rose is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and is now working on learning Spanish.