Mr Jack has spent over twenty years working as an investment banker. Mr Jack transitioned from public operating companies where he engaged professionally with some of the world’s largest legal and accounting professional service firms. He offers much expertise in reviewing complex transactions and financial issues. His experience spans a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, consumer goods product manufacturers, power generation, steel, utilities, telecommunication, oil & gas, technology, automobiles, motorcycle, security and healthcare/pharmaceuticals. He has built long-lasting relationships with C-level decision makers and has a proven track record of initiating, managing and closing successful deals and business opportunities. Mr Jack graduated with honors from the University of Alabama where he was a scholarship baseball athlete.
- Competency in managing full cycle of M&A sell side advisory from initial intelligence gathering and underwriting through the controlled interview process to successful exit
- Especially sensitive to privacy and concerns of family offices and closely held businesses
- Objectively identifies factors important to owners in order to help best align wealth with vision
- Capital formation of $200 Million for a telecommunication consortium of the largest commercial office real estate owners in the US in conjunction with well known Silicon Valley private equity firm.
- Capital formation of $400 Million for integration of biometric security between consumers, largest consumer goods product manufacturers and brand name retailers.
- Capital formation of $20 Million for Private Equity acquisition of mineral interests very early in the Tier 1 area of the Utica Shale oil and gas formation. Co-invested with well known legacy oil and gas trust.
- Partner and manager in Private Equity Oil and Gas Tier 1 mineral interest assets
- Partner and manager in Private Equity Multi-family A rated real estate assets