Web Seminar: Due Diligence – Getting Deals Done in Today’s M&A Environment
Surviving Due Diligence to Ensure a Swift Close
In today’s M&A market of record-high valuations and low-cost debt, buyers and investors must be even more diligent when assessing investments and/or an acquisition. The procedures associated with the due diligence process have been transformed over recent years, and it is important for business owners and stakeholders to be prepared for such an intrusive feat.
This web seminar is for owners of closely-held companies who want to sell their business either in the short term or in the next few years. This web seminar provides a better understanding of the due diligence process and what is necessary on behalf of the business owner to achieve a successful sale.
- M&A Update: State of the Capital Markets
- 5 Main Factors: Key Drivers to Get M&A Deals Done
- The Importance of a Quality of Earnings Report
- Currently Trending: Factors that Influence M&A Outcomes
- Updates on Revenue Recognition / Tax Cuts and Jobs Act