Senior Vice President
- More than 20 years of financial services experience as a trusted advisor to middle market businesses and individuals including roles in: investment banking, private equity, management consulting, real estate, financial advisory and insurance.
- Managed or involved in transactions with total value of more than $1billion.
- FINRA Series 7, 79, 63, 24 licensed.
- Industry experience includes: Business Services; Manufacturing; Distribution; Consumer/Retail; Software; Technology; Media; Telecommunications; Healthcare; Financial Services/Insurance; Aerospace, Automotive; and Sports and Entertainment.
- Nationwide network of funding sources (private equity, family offices, strategic acquirers, lenders and venture capital) and professional service providers (wealth managers, attorneys, CPAs).
Prior to joining Allegiance Capital, Mr. Wolford was a key executive for The Miller Group, a boutique, financial services firm in Scottsdale, Arizona. He served as President, CEO, Chief Compliance Officer and General Securities Principal of the firm’s investment banking group. In this role, he managed all of the firm’s investment banking activities and advised on numerous equity and debt financing assignments, as well as sell-side, and buy-side M&A transactions. He also ensured the firm’s compliance with securities regulations.
Mr. Wolford also served as Senior Vice President for The Miller Group’s management consulting and private equity practice. He provided strategic recommendations to client management teams and Boards, and collaborated with clients to achieve internal process improvements and efficiencies. He also provided analysis and recommendations related to the firm’s private equity investment opportunities.
Previously he was a member of Marcus & Millichap’s real estate team, responsible for analyzing U.S. commercial real estate markets for economic, demographic and investment trends, and writing and editing research reports. Preceding that, Mr. Wolford was an Associate for a Denver-based boutique, mergers and acquisitions firm.
Early in his career, he worked in Morgan Stanley’s private client financial advisory unit where he fostered relationships with high net worth individuals and business owners. In this capacity Mr. Wolford researched and evaluated investment vehicles, and analyzed client portfolios to create investment and asset allocation strategies to meet client needs.
Christian holds a Master of Business Administration in Finance from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Millersville University of Pennsylvania. He served on the Board of Directors of the Invest Southwest Capital Conference and currently holds FINRA Series 7, 63, 79 and 24 licenses.