Senior Advisor to the Chairman
- Over 30 years of corporate and entrepreneurial experience
- Founder and President of Bourke & Associates, a premier Dallas-based consulting firm serving a wide array of industries including energy, retail, banking, healthcare, medical diagnostics, telecom and manufacturing
- Executive Vice President for Change Anything, the wholly-owned subsidiary of VitalSmarts, ranked in the top 15 of its size Best Leadership Development Firms in North America.
- Noted contributor to industry and association publications and a popular keynote speaker on performance management, leadership, influence, strategy and culture change
- Over 13 years with Arco Exploration working exploration and in-field development in Texas, Louisiana and Colorado
John joined Allegiance Capital in 2012 to provide a fresh executive perspective as Allegiance continues to expand our operational practices to better serve our clients. As Senior Advisor to the Chairman , John provides strategic direction to guide Allegiance Capital’s operations, Business Development, IT, PR, Marketing and central support functions, insuring operational excellence. Specifically, John is responsible for designing and facilitating the Allegiance strategic planning process and building the cultural operating system required for success. He also serves as a performance management resource for our bankers and professionals, acting as a strategist for new initiatives and client engagements.
John also operates as a dealmaker helping clients sell their business. His organizational and operational skills powerfully position him to contribute to the dealmaking and selling process at Allegiance by helping our clients move through the process effectively and efficiently.
John is the founder of Bourke & Associates, an organizational development firm with an extensive client list that includes global organizations. John has an eclectic range of experience working not only with Fortune 500 companies such as PepsiCo, United Health, Dell, Galderma, Genentech and Comerica but also with local and federal government. He designed and facilitated our country’s first community forum for Colin Powell’s America’s Promise from the Presidents’ Summit for America’s Future. John also partnered with Bono and the Board of Directors of the DATA organization, founded by Bono to eradicate the root causes of African poverty, to design and facilitate their global strategic planning process.