Financial Savvy Backed By Industry Expertise
Allegiance Capital Corporation is a premier private investment bank built with the same entrepreneurial tenacity our clients unleashed to create their own successful businesses. Entrepreneurs are the backbone of the Allegiance Capital Corporation team; we can closely relate to our customers.
Drive and “can-do” spirit separates us from most investment banks. We’ve personally experienced many of the same challenges business owners face on a daily basis. We take this operational experience, then combine it with financial acumen and relentless hard work to deliver financial results beyond your expectations.
Through Globalscope, its global network partner, Allegiance Capital Corporation assists companies in every aspect of selling and financing a business, including: debt restructuring, mezzanine financing, executing leveraged buyouts, strategic partnering, consulting and other related services.
If you’re looking to sell your business or source investors for your business, private equity and/or strategic investors, call us today: (214) 247-6846.
- 2015 Telecom Deal of the Year – National M&A Advisor Awards
- D-CEO Magazine Top 500 Most Powerful Dallas Business Leaders
- 2015 Who’s Who in Energy – John Sloan, Allegiance Capital Vice Chairman – Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 Winner Atlas M&A Award from Global M&A Network for Energy & Services Deal of the Year
- 2014 Winner Atlas M&A Award from Global M&A Network for USA Private Equity Deal of the Year
- 2014 Finalist for Boutique Investment Bank of the Year from Global M&A Network
- 2014 Finalist in 5 different deal categories in Global M&A Network awards
- 2014 John Sloan – Allegiance Capital Vice Chairman selected as one of the Top 50 Dealmakers in North America by Global M&A Network
- 2014 Winner Globalscope Oscar Award for largest M&A Transaction closed by any Globalscope Partners firm
- 2014 Winner of the ACG New York City Champions Award for the Energy Deal of the Year
- 2014 – M&A Deal of the Year $25 – $50 million – National M&A Advisor Awards
- 2014 – Energy Deal of the Year – $50 – $100 million – National M&A Advisors Awards
- 2014 Finalist in 8 different categories for the 2014 M&A Advisor Awards deal awards
- 2014 Who’s Who in Energy – Dallas Business Journal
- Finalist in the 2013 National M&A Advisor Awards in the healthcare category
- Who’s Who in Energy – 2012 & 2013 – American Business Journals
- 2011 Largest Investment Banking Firms List – Dallas Business Journal
- 2009 Dealmaker of the Year — Dallas Business Journal
- 2008 Boutique Investment Bank of the Year — M&A Advisor
- 2006 Investment Bank of the Year — Dallas Business Journal